"the next best thing to new..."
Floors So Beautifully Cleaned, Everyone Will Be Jealous.
*Cleaning *Restoration *Protection
Carpet - Tile - Wood - Stone
Coffee & Tea Stain Cleaning Tips in Dallas/Fort Worth
Coffee & Tea Stain Removal
Coffee and tea stains appear brownish with irregular edges. They may contain tannins, sugars, fatty acids, alcohols, oils, milk and cream. These stains darken with heat and age.
Stain Removal Ingredients
- AMMONIA 1 Tbsp. clear household ammonia in 1/2 cup water. Always pre-test.
- DETERGENT 1-2 drops colorless, mild detergent or dishwashing liquid in 1 cup lukewarm water.
- ENZYME DETERGENT Mix enzyme detergent per instructions on package and allow to remain on stain recommended time. Do not over wet. CAUTION: Enzymes can damage natural fibers like wool. Use with care or Call Us.
- WHITE VINEGAR 1/3 cup white household vinegar in 2/3 cup water.
- Apply detergent solution, blot. (Enzyme detergent may be used if a dairy product was mixed in. See caution above).
- Apply vinegar solution, blot.
- Apply enzyme solution, blot.
- Apply pressure to the spot with a spatula or the back of a tablespoon to work spotting solution deep into spot. DO NOT SCRUB as this may cause nap distortion of the fiber.
- Rinse thoroughly with water, blot until dry.
(Dry cleaning solvent contains organic compound. Use carefully in strict accordance with manufacturer's instructions. Use in well ventilated space and avoid products containing Perchlorethylene.) Or Call Us.