"the next best thing to new..."
Floors So Beautifully Cleaned, Everyone Will Be Jealous.
*Cleaning *Restoration *Protection
Carpet - Tile - Wood - Stone
Mud & Soil Stain Cleaning Tips in Dallas/Fort Worth TX
Mud & Soil Stain Removal
Mud and soil are greyish, brownish, reddish or yellowish. They are absorbed and built-up types of stains that can contain soil with greases and oils, as well as clay and iron.
Stain Removal Ingredients
- AMMONIA 1 Tbsp. clear household ammonia in 1/2 cup water. Always pre-test.
- DETERGENT 1-2 drops colorless, mild detergent or dishwashing liquid in 1 cup lukewarm water.
- ENZYME DETERGENT Mix enzyme detergent per instructions on package and allow to remain on stain recommended time. Do not over wet. CAUTION: Enzymes can damage natural fibers like wool. Use with care or Call Us.
- WHITE VINEGAR 1/3 cup white household vinegar in 2/3 cup water.
- Brush or scrape off as much as possible.
- Apply detergent solution, blot.
- Apply ammonia solution, blot.
- Apply vinegar solution, blot.
- Apply pressure to the spot with a spatula or the back of a tablespoon to work spotting solution deep into spot. DO NOT SCRUB as this may cause nap distortion of the fiber.
- Rinse thoroughly with water, blot until dry.
- If stain remains, apply a "paint oil and grease" remover and dry cleaning solvent alternately, blot until dry.
(Dry cleaning solvent contains organic compound. Use carefully in strict accordance with manufacturer's instructions. Use in well ventilated space and avoid products containing Perchlorethylene.) Or Call Us.